Next Market Season starts October 2012 10am-2pm

  New market season kicks off Sunday 21st October 10am-2pm 

at the wonderful new location The Okines Community House & Garden a wonderful community space right by the beach!

There will be a felting workshop in the garden, produce swap, food co-op, lots of unique locally made goodies and real coffee food.

Okines Community Garden

There will be an indoor space provided for fragile products. Plus 'Living in a Sustainable Community' workshops and working bee running at the Community Garden. Alongside the new food co-operative and fresh produce stall - all very exciting!

Loads of very special products made by local artists - not available anywhere else. Includes photography, jewelery, woodwork, paintings, fashion, kids toys, mosaics, cards, and more!

We also have plants, vegy seedlings, fresh produce, pickles & relishes, and hot food and drinks. Support local business!
See you there.

When: The 3rd Sunday of the month October-March 10am - 2pm

2 comments:

weaver bird said...

Dear marketeers, When it is market day I set out to walk to the boat park via Blue lagoon beach. I have a swim on the way. When I get there I catch up with the locals, stock up on vegies and marmalade and beautiful cards for birthdays etc.Sometimes I stay for the workshop. Thank you for all your work. We love our market.

Unknown said...

I really appreciate this blog post! I've noticed that markets like these have been all the rage lately, and to readers who are looking for more places like this, I'd recommend Growers Market. Markets are such great places to be, it's diversity never fails to surprise me. Just a heads up for anyone out there. Try Market hopping, too!